CODIV-19: Information for customers
The health and well-being of employees and customers is UniCredit Group's top priority.
In particular, we want to make sure we continue to best serve our clients in the COVID-19 health emergency, by supporting them remotely.
To this purpose, we inform you that we will privilege, where possible, communications by e-mail, even certified. In the same way, we invite you to use the same tools (PEC, e-mail) for sending all the documentation you have forwarded so far by sending paper documents by ordinary / registered mail / courier, etc.
We kindly ask you to use the following email addresses.
• To send acknowledgments / certifications of credits /acceptances, please write to the certified e-mail:
• To send general requests to the Debtors Management, please write to the certified e-mail:
• To send payment notices, please write to:
• For credit transfers requests (manual and therefore residual, or NO WEB FACTORING), please write to:
• For letters of commencement of L.I.R. (manual and therefore residual, or NO WEB FACTORING), please write to:
• To reach our sales network, please consult the addresses by clicking here
We kindly remind you that through the "Web Factoring" service you can access all the official documents sent by UniCredit Factoring. If you have not yet activated the service, you can get in touch with your account manager in order to do it.
The "Web Factoring" offers also the possibility to activate the “Doc on line” service - entirely on-line - in order to avoid the mailing of paper documents and make them available exclusively on the digital platform as .pdf files.
The Group will continue to actively monitor the situation, always act in everyone's best interests and do the right thing!